Today is Cindy Racette's turn for Fun Facts Friday!! It's so great to have you here Cindy.
Tell us your five facts:
1. I was a chemist for many years before I began to write.
2. I wrote five novels (under the bed ones) before I finally got one that was good enough to revamp and polish and submit. It's my debut novel, Windswept
3. In my book, my two protagonists encounter a waterspout. My husband and I and two friends went through the remnants of a hurricane in our 35 foot sailboat that resulted in much the same conditions as the heroes in my book. I wrote that scene from experience. I thought we were going to die.
4. I love to paint watercolors and my works are hanging all over the house. My children's homes also look like Cynthia Racette art museums. LOL
5. I'm an avid gardener and love flowers. (Often paint them.) In our house near Albany we had every variety of azaleas that will grow in our growth zone. They're pink, white, fuchsia, tangerine, yellow orange, burnt orange and crimson.
You are certainly one busy woman! I couldn't even begin to imagine what it's like going through a hurricane in a boat!
Thank you for visiting with us. You can find Cindy here.
Be sure to check out Windswept at Soul Mate Publishing, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble.
When husband David is unfaithful and commits the ultimate betrayal by bringing his mistress on board WINDSWEPT, Caroline’s world is shattered. He leaves her, and she is forced to rely solely on herself for the first time in her life. She has to be a single parent to her daughter, Lily, and must decide if she can forgive David for tearing her family apart.
As David and Caroline work to put their marriage back together, events and other people conspire against them. As their relationship begins to heal, the couple is caught in a horrific storm on the Chesapeake Bay. They want a chance to love again, but Mother Nature might have other ideas.
AVAILABLE NOW @ Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders Coming June 6th: Secrets of Jenkins Bridge