Sunday, August 9, 2015

Writing Update



I have to tell you all, I have a hard time writing blogs. And I know I am not the only one. I'm not alone in the "what in the world am I going to write about now....pull my hair out trying to think of anything other than what I always write about" pool. It's especially hard when I have been in a writer's block funk for the last six or so weeks. The plan was after I was done with classes in May and while I waited on an acceptance or denial for the nursing program, I would hammer out the next book. Let's just say I really need to stop planning. I wrote a little, but not nearly what I wanted. From now on, if the time is available and my mind isn't jumbled full of worries, then I will write.

In the meantime, yes I did get accepted into the nursing program! Yay! I am excited about it and of course a little afraid of the unknown. I don't begin those classes until near the end of October. But, I am also going to take a Spanish class and that begins in a couple of weeks. I am more freaked out about the Spanish class than the nursing ones. Go figure.

At least I did manage a couple of paragraphs here today. Maybe that will ease me back into the blogging world. Anything new going on with you?

5 comments:

  1. It is hard to come up with a new topic for an interesting post so often, isn't it? Yay, for getting accepted into nursing school. You can do it I know. Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. It meant a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read. Your blog is one of the finest blog . Thanks for posting this informative article.
    Sculpsure los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really and very interesting blog about the medical and laboratories.
    cardiology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the health tips, medicine and health clinic.
    mobile mammography

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
    home care elderly care

    ReplyDelete