Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Normally I'm on schedule with the posts, but I've been buried between work and edits. And of course now I'm sick with some wonderful stomach bug.

But, I wanted to be sure to wish everyone a wonderful Happy New Year! Be safe and have lots of fun.

My New Year's resolution: To attempt to manage my time better than this year. To complete and publish at least two books. To be more healthy.

What's your New Year's resolution?


AVAILABLE NOW @ Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders Release Date January 25th: Secrets of Jenkins Bridge

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year back at you!
    No resolutions, but I have some goals, which includes the successful launch of my next book and the completion of my third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resolve to finish the edits on my book!!! Taking me forever. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, and I hope you get well soon. The only reason I won't be breaking any resolutions this year is because I haven't made any. Goals, maybe, but no resolutions. (Why set myself up for failure?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex: You go!!

    L. Diane: I know the feeling.

    Susan: Good idea. I like the goal thing better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year Donna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resolutions :) I'm not big on resolutions and started something different this year. I'm choosing a word...and hopefully it'll shape the year or keep me focused :)

    Happy New Year Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you've had a great time for the holidays, I wish you a happy and prosperous new year 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Donna! My resolutions fall in these same categories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Donna, I hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year. No resolutions, just strong intentions. 2012 energy already feels better than 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doris, Karen, and Alison: Thank you :)

    Christine: Great idea. I think I may choose a phrase, like 'Bring it on'

    Sarah: Thank you. I'm much better now.

    Melissa: Thanks for stopping by. I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! Best of luck keeping your resolutions!

    I came over from Alex's blog and am your newest follower. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Donna! Missed you yesterday for the IWSG posting. Our next one is February 1.

    ReplyDelete