I'm three days into my blog tour and the responses have been great! We're still not released yet, but my editor and I are working our tushes off to get it done. For all who either come here or visit any of the blog stops, I am giving away a basket full of goodies!! The winner will be picked at the end of the blog tour and posted here. In the meantime, as soon as Secrets of Jenkins Bridge is released, I will begin giving away free ebook copies :)
Next up, I was one of ten nominated to receive this here The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from my awesome friend and critique partner, Calisa Rhose! Thank you :)
The rules to being able to accept this award are simple. I have to pick 10 blogs to award and post 7 things about myself others may not know.
So, first are the 10 blogs I'm nominating:
Empty White Pages
Leovi's Abstract Photos
Spunk on a Stick
The Tardis Scribbles
Coming Down The Mountain
Following The Whispers
Ye Olde Inkwell
And now for the 7 things others may not know about me:
1) I grew up and lived in Connecticut up until 8 years ago when we decided to be adventurous and move here to South Carolina where we knew no one.
2) I had gone to college for Pre-Med. Unfortunately, family circumstances caused me to stop going. I was going for Pediatric Oncology.
3) I'm a country music girl. My favorites are Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, and Toby Keith.
4) I used to smoke those yucky cigarettes, but it's been nearly two years (March) since I quit.
5) My husband and I have fish for pets. Koi, goldfish, Shubukan, and kissing fish!
6) I used to be a HUGE Nascar fan (As typical, life gets in the way and priorities change). My favorite? Richard Petty. When he retired, I cried :(
7) I'm a Big Bang Theory junkie. Absolutely love these guys, especially Sheldon. He cracks me up.
There you are. Now I have to get back to edits so I can get this book released!!
AVAILABLE NOW @ Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders Release Date January ? Secrets of Jenkins Bridge