Back to the regularly scheduled program, but with an added day. I'm changing up my blogging schedule a little.
On Sundays, I'm going to join in the Six Sentence Sundays.
On Wednesdays, I will do my regular blogging.
On Fridays, I thought it would be fun doing some facts about me. And if I can get some of my author friends to join in (and promote their books of course), I will schedule their Friday Facts too!
So I will start with mine:
1) I'm very much afraid of the water. Well, particularly deep water. I will not get in it unless the boat is on fire. I haven't tried a cruise...yet. But, I'm willing to try.
2) My favorite animal is a penguin. They are just so adorable with the way they waddle around.
3) I usually kill all plants (unintentionally) except for roses. I find that so strange, but they are the only ones that grow for me. I even have new roses (I never planted) that seem to have come from two different rose bushes. Like a cross breed of sorts.
4) My husband and I have been married soon-to-be 14 years next Wednesday. He's swears it's been 100, lol.
5) Taking care and raising a 5 month old baby is not the same at 39 as it was at 16. When I was younger, I had tons of energy. I know, don't say it. I'm not all that old. I'm just saying the metabolism has slowed a bit. I have to find ways to raise it back up before J.J. begins to run around my house and I have to chase him!
AVAILABLE NOW @ Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders Coming Soon: Secrets of Jenkins Bridge