Okay I guess that wasn't really all that hard to come up with. So, I'll give you five ways to unstick your brain to find something to blog about:
1) Write about what you know. Cooking, sewing, raising babies, pet lovers, etc. That's what will make your blog your own.
2) Read others blog. (Not steal their posts) Just get a sense of what everyone is blogging about. You'd be surprised what might spark your mind.
3) I'll take the dictionary and randomly open a page to see what words are there. 9 times out of 10, I'll find something to write about.
4) Lots of bloggers do the 'Six Sentence Sunday' or 'Fun Facts Friday' or there are a host of others out there. Try something like this.
5) And when all else fails, do whatever you would for writers' block. Mine? I'll do something totally unrelated to writing and an idea will pop into my mind.
AVAILABLE NOW @ Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders Release Date January 25th: Secrets of Jenkins Bridge