Sunday, April 3, 2011

B=Beaches


With the warm weather finally breaking here in the south, I want the beach! I love walking the shore with the sand between my toes. Not to mention the awesome workout to my legs, lol! The sunrises and sunsets are usually amazing no matter what beach you are on

My favorite beach? Why Playa del Carmen in Mexico of course! But then again, we've only been to Mexico and Jamaica ( out of the country that is). Florida's okay, but the water in Mexico is so beautiful as you can see from the picture. It was taken three years ago (our last vacation. Can I possibly be overdue for another???)

What is your favorite beach?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Nas! We had seen at least 6 cruise ships and that lovely oil tanker while there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna!

    Wow, that is a gorgeous photo. This post makes me want to book a flight to the beach right now, I so love being on the beach! I've never been to Mexico, some day.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and good luck with the rest of the Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live pretty close to beaches here in the L.A. area, but I rarely go. I was never a big fan of the beach. Used to go a lot when I was a kid in San Diego. I think I just got too many sunburns and sandy sandwiches. The right beach can be kind of pretty sometimes.


    Contrary to my usual practice of subscribing to comments, to save time during challenge I will not be doing so during April. If you want to respond to my comment , please email me directly from your email notification for the comment.
    Thanks.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, I want to go back to Hawaii. BUT the great beaches aren't where you think. I found Bellows Beach to resemble what I thought the beach should look like~ Time for another trip, I'd say~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, beaches are sooo appealing when it's cold and dark outside. I agree playa del carmen is very nice.
    California, Florida, and California also have some nice beachers. Last winter I went to Jamaica, too! Very nice beaches. I guess my favorite--probably because it was the least crowded was Cozumel Mexico.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete