Sunday, April 17, 2011

M=Magical


I just finished reading James Patterson's 'The Gift'. This is a switch from his normal crime mysteries, which I'm completely in love with. He is just such a fantastic writer.

'The Gift' is about this world in which this girl, a witch, is being hunted for her magical powers-her fire powers. The villian after her and her brother's powers has taken over the world and has banned music, art, books, and imagination of any sort. These kids are fighting for everyone's freedoms.

James Patterson creates such a unique world in this book and it is so well written, I felt I was right there along with them for the ride. I never usually scream at the books while I'm reading but this is one in which I did.

What type of magical book do you like? Or maybe it's a magical creature?

No comments:

Post a Comment