Sunday, April 17, 2011

N=Notes


While I'm writing, I have notes strewn from one end of the table to the other. Notes on the characters, notes on the setting, notes even on the furniture. Sticky notes, lined notebook paper notes, index card notes. All types of notes.

I've been attempting to organize, but that's a hard chore for me. It seems I work better amongst the chaos of my dining room table.

Any suggestions would be great. I'm thinking I need my own space with some type of organization that'll make it easier among my snowfall of notes.

What works best for you?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,

    The universal problem of the cluttered desk! I find it works for me when it all is cluuttered around me and while looking for one particular note, I come across important notes whuch I then use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what happens to me, but sometimes I get sidetracked by another note and it leads me astray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to be more organized, but I do have a habit of typing notes and comments and ideas at the very bottom of my MS. That way, if I want to look at or reference something while I'm writing/editing, I can just scroll down. :)

    ReplyDelete