Wednesday, April 6, 2011

C=Critique Partners

I started a new job on Monday, and have neglected by blog. So, it's time for a little catch up.

Monday's was C. I've picked critique partners. I have the ultimate group of critique sisters there ever could be. They don't butter up their comments. They tell it like it is, just the way it should be.
They have helped me grow as a writer pointing out little things I would have never noticed or giving me suggestions to improve on my stories. I truly believe we have evolved from critique partners to friends. So, for my Twinkies, I thank you for everything so far and putting up with me-even while I've been dragging butt! Love you guys. :)

So, do you all have a/some critique partner(s)?

1 comment:

  1. We're definitely all friends now, Donna! Thank you for being a wonderful CP and friend too. :-)

    ReplyDelete