Sunday, April 17, 2011

L=Lost

The TV show "Lost" had quite the following while on the tube, but I really never got a chance to watch it. So, I've begun renting the show from Blockbuster to see what the hype was/is all about. Now, I know. I'm hooked and I'm not even through the first season yet.

For those who don't know, Lost is about these people on an airplane headed from Australia to Los Angeles, and their plane crashes on a remote island full of some kind of mojo or something supernatural. (I haven't quite got there yet to figure out exactly what's up, but I do have my suspicions!) And through the first season, you learn about each of their backgrounds and how they came to be on this fateful flight. You can't help but want to watch the next episode because 1) you want to know what the heck is going on and 2) they haven't fully told you about one of the survivors so you have to keep watching. It's truly an interesting show.

Anyone else currently watching or have watched it?

No comments:

Post a Comment