Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Facts

Back to the regularly scheduled program, but with an added day. I'm changing up my blogging schedule a little.

On Sundays, I'm going to join in the Six Sentence Sundays.

On Wednesdays, I will do my regular blogging.

On Fridays, I thought it would be fun doing some facts about me. And if I can get some of my author friends to join in (and promote their books of course), I will schedule their Friday Facts too!

So I will start with mine:

1) I'm very much afraid of the water. Well, particularly deep water. I will not get in it unless the boat is on fire. I haven't tried a cruise...yet. But, I'm willing to try.

2) My favorite animal is a penguin. They are just so adorable with the way they waddle around.

3) I usually kill all plants (unintentionally) except for roses. I find that so strange, but they are the only ones that grow for me. I even have new roses (I never planted) that seem to have come from two different rose bushes. Like a cross breed of sorts.

4) My husband and I have been married soon-to-be 14 years next Wednesday. He's swears it's been 100, lol.

5) Taking care and raising a 5 month old baby is not the same at 39 as it was at 16. When I was younger, I had tons of energy. I know, don't say it. I'm not all that old. I'm just saying the metabolism has slowed a bit. I have to find ways to raise it back up before J.J. begins to run around my house and I have to chase him!





AVAILABLE NOW @ Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders Coming Soon: Secrets of Jenkins Bridge

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning on restructuring my blogging too, mainly as a result of going through the A to Z challenge. I'm with you on points 1 & 3. And 5, but just in a general, "getting older stinks" as opposed to being older and running around after a 5-month old. (My baby's got a 17th birthday coming up at the end of the month and, at 41, I'm really glad I don't have any other birdlings fluttering around my nest!) :-)

    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the kiddos keep you young. Tiredness comes at any age.

    ReplyDelete