Wednesday, May 2, 2012

X, Y, AND Z

I'm kinda shoving the last three together in one blog post (Insecure Writers' Group is tomorrow). These, in my opinion, can be the hardest of all to blog about. I was thinking of doing the weird rare word and definition.

So, let's give that a try. I found unusual animals - one for each letter.

Xenop: This is a tropical rainforest bird (I've never heard of it)

 Now, we get a little more weird :)

Yapok: an amphibious opossum of South Africa.

But, of course, this next one is my absolute favorite! I want one for myself (You know, the little girl who wants a pony thing?)

Zebrinny: a male horse crossed with a female zebra.
I had a blast doing the A-Z challenge. Next Monday is A-Z Challenge Reflections


AVAILABLE NOW @ Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders Coming Soon: Secrets of Jenkins Bridge

1 comment:

  1. That zebrinny is cute!

    Congrats on finishing the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete