Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's been quite awhile

Way too long in fact. I've been working and playing catch up.

I've been modding and taking some workshops over at Savvy Authors. Some great workshops and awesome people over there. I'm learning so much, and it's definitely helping to improve my writing.

My current WIP's first rough draft is almost done, thanks to NaNo. I've never tried it before, but it works for me. It's pushing me along, but it is hard not to go back and edit anything. As a matter of fact, it's driving me crazy, but that's how NaNo works.

Someone had given me an awesome idea on how to shut up my editing side (trust me, it needs to). I just need to buy some headphones. While working on my current WIP, I need to put on some music, "crank that sh*t up", and let my brain's right side take control. I'll let you all know how that goes.

After NaNo, I'm putting away my current WIP for a month and will begin my next one-Boneknapper. This one is going to be lots of fun to write with some black magic going on and one HOT stingy doctor who needs the love of one equally HOT female detective. They will have to travel to Jamaica to get to the bottom of the crimes and to reverse the doctor's curse that was placed upon him. Stay tuned....(Yup, I'm going on vacation in December to Jamaica! Yay!) It's been at least 5 years since the last time we went.

Next Monday, my fellow Twinkies and I will be blogging about Heroes We Are Thankful For, and I promise these are going to be some HOT heroes! Yum Yum!

As far as keeping up with my blog, I make no promises. Every time I do, something crazy happens. It's called LIFE, lol.

See y'all next week for our blogfest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment