Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Little Procrastination-Alot of Life

I had every intention of keeping up with the twice a week blog posts after the Blog Challenge. Then, life happened.

Let me say I am still working toward my goal of writing twice a week-Wednesdays and Sundays. So, why am I posting today? Because I need to devote a huge amount of time tomorrow toward my writing.

First, I found out that my daughter will be having a bundle of joy (and future payback for her of course-this would make a very long blog post in itself) around December 31st. Maybe with any luck, he/she will be born on New Year's Day.

Second, I've been working a full time job, waking up at 5am and after work, I go down to the motorcycle shop to deal with it for a bit most days. And I spend half of Saturday there usually. If I'm not down there, then it's the house cleaning, running after children or for them. By the time I'm done at 7:30 pm, I can't usually write being too tired. To fix this problem, I guess I'm giving my notice at the full time job (also because who we hired as manager at the shop isn't doing his job at all), return to the shop and at least there, I have a better chance at writing. (No more 5 am for me).

Third, there shouldn't be any excuses why I haven't been able to just say, "I need my own time." and be able to do that.

Since my last post, I haven't written a whole lot, so I'm attempting to devote pretty much the whole weekend to writing (of course, as much as my family will allow.)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter! And may you have a spectacular writing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah. Sorry I was late in answering back.

    ReplyDelete