L fell on the perfect day - Friday the 13th
Personally, I don't have a huge hang-up on superstitions. Do I go out of my way to walk under a ladder? Ummm....no. And I will take notice of a black cat crossing my path.
So I did a little research to find what superstitions are out there. Here are just a few:
1) If 13 people sit and dine together, one of them will die.
2) Never open an umbrella indoors as it will bring you bad luck.
3) If you break a mirror, you'll have bad luck for seven years
4) Make a wish on that turkey's wishbone. Supposedly it will come true.
5) 'Step on a crack, break your mother's back'
6) Bad things happen in threes.
7) The famous rabbit's foot
8) If you change your bed on a Friday, you will have bad dreams.
Feel free to add any superstitions below in the comments area. Happy Friday the 13th!
AVAILABLE NOW @ Soul Mate Publishing: The Swan Cove Murders Release Date January 25th: Secrets of Jenkins Bridge